At Elevate, one of our goals is to help our customers conserve energy by maximizing the number of hours their electric lights can be turned off. A cost effective way to achieve this is to use rooftop skylights to daylight a space and harness the full spectrum of natural sunlight.
Please see our helpful Product Selector Tool below.
Selecting the right skylight for your commercial or industrial building can be difficult when you are not familiar with the products. Our Product Selector Tool was developed as a general reference guide to aid in the selection of a skylight based on geographic location, application, and building requirements.*
The following criteria are included:
• Wind Load (Geographic)
• Hail Rating (Geographic)
• Climate Zone (Geographic, Regulatory)
• Building Insurance – Factory Mutual (Building Requirements)
• Hurricane Zone (Geographic)
Click here to download our Product Selector Tool to determine which skylight is right for your project.
*Use this guide only as a reference guide. Please reference local code and specification requirements when selecting a skylight.
Third Party Testing
When evaluating skylights, ask for third-party testing of each applicable product for required performance, including:
• National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certification: verify the U-value and solar heat gain coefficient ratings
• AAMA certified product performance
• High velocity hurricane rating – Florida Building Code 14086
• Multiple glazing types for every climate and weather condition – Class 1 Hail, Class 3 Hail, High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) & Factory Mutual (FM) approved
Elevate offers up to a 20-year warranty on our SunWave units when installed by an Elevate licensed contractor. SunWave units can be warranted free of charge when installed with a qualifying Elevate Red Shield™ Warranted Roofing System.
Achieve Building Codes
SunWave Prismatic Skylights can help you to achieve LEED® v4 points and meet the new building code requirements for daylighting in:
• ASHRAE 90.1
For new construction and major renovations of schools, retail, data centers, hospitality and commercial interiors, daylighting can help you achieve up to three LEED points (IEQ Credit 8.1 Daylight).
For design assistance or to request a quote, please contact your local sales rep.