Damage to a roof caused by common foot traffic can be extremely costly. A small leak from an accidental puncture often causes untold damage to the contents of a building, which can potentially cost up to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
At Holcim Building Envelope, we are committed to optimizing the roof and building envelope to achieve maximum facility performance. We’re also committed to improving the safety and well-being of our customers. That’s why we are excited to introduce the Roof Protection Program. This new promotion provides you with an easy opportunity to receive an additional Cut and Puncture warranty for your roof, while keeping those who access it safer.
HOW IT WORKS
The program includes installation of our protective walkway pads: UltraPly™ TPO Walkway Pads, QuickSeam™ EPDM Walkway Pads and X-Tred™ Walkway Pads. Getting started is easy. Simply follow the below:
CRITERIA* TO RECIEVE CUT & PUNCTURE WARRANTY
- New Installation or previous eligible Firestone warranted roof.
- Installation of a minimum of 200 linear feet of Firestone walkway pads.
- 60 mil or greater membrane thickness.
- Walkway pads must be placed at all access points, around all serviceable rooftop units, areas or projections and all paths to and from these points.
- If installed after completion of a warranted Firestone roof, the Cut and Puncture Request Form must be completed and submitted in its entirety.
* Cut & Puncture Warranty covers up to sixteen (16) man hours per year during life of warranty.
* Photos of roof with installed walkway pads will need to be submitted with Cut & Puncture Request Form.
- Comfort knowing that your roof is protected from possible damage that can be caused by common foot traffic.
- You have proper safety measures in place for those who access your roof including your employees, service workers and contractors..
- Peace of mind knowing that if there is a leak caused by an accidental puncture, you’re protected by the Elevate Red Shield™ Warranty, a gold standard in the industry
LITERATURE & FORMS
Roof Protection Program Sell Sheet